Title: A Snuggie and Two Gingersnaps
THE COMFORT EPISODE
"What is your workout outfit?" Sarah asked, genuinely curious.
"An American Apparel outfit. But it's super . . . sexy." Grace replied mysteriously before the two collapsed into giggles.
Host opening (0:00:00 – 0:01:40)
- Bookcase - a subscription service for books made of paper
- Bill O'Reilly, butthurt, claims snub by Publisher's Weekly
What We’re Reading: (0:7:47-0:21:45)
- Daredevil: Born Again – Frank Miller, Muzzacchelli
- The Story of My Tits – Jennifer Hayden (September 2015)
- Radical Self Love – Gala Darling
- The Magicians Trilogy – Lev Grossman
- Minus Me – Ingelin Rossland
Comfort Books: (0:21:45-0:42:15)
- Inkheart trilogy – Cornelia Funke
- The Secret Series – Rhonda Byrne
- The House on Mango Street – Sandra Cisneros
- The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
- Written on the Body – Jeanette Winterson
- The Artist's Way- Julia Cameron
- Song of Solomon – Toni Morrison
- The Art of Seduction and other books by Robert Greene
Comfortable Reading Habits: (0:42:15-1:02:16)
- Book Communities (50 books, reading groups, Geekycon, librarians and booksellers, booklr).
- Favorite places.
- Repose, home comfort. furnishings.
Host Closing (1:02:16-1:05:01)
"Behind him, across vast distances of space and time, from the place he had left, he thought he heard music too. But perhaps it was only an echo."
Know what well known book this line is from? Send it to us on twitter @bookjawnpodcast with the hashtag #partingshots.
Theme music written exclusively for Book Jawn Podcast by Joe DeGeorge. Visit him at joedegeorge.com and tell people about him!
Art by Ramsey Beyer, see more of her work at everydaypants.com